Manage all leads on a single platform, enable intelligent automated lead assignments in pharmaceutical crm and provide context-based coaching tips to field reps
Leverage data within crm for pharma, social and third-party systems to get 360-degree views of prospects and make relevant sales pitches
Create value-based relationships by segmenting customers and running focused contact programs to improve the customer portfolio quality
Capture & manage all service requests with detailed customer histories to provide FTR resolutions and outstanding customer experiences at all touch points
Utilize portfolio data, activity patterns, and embedded analytics to help field reps offer in-context, relevant products & services to customers
Enable instant gratification to customers on mobile and web while optimizing costs with pharmaceutical CRM's Digital capabilities while reducing service costs
Leverage the power of digital pharma crm to upskill team members with self-paced learning options and create robust knowledge management frameworks
Enable cross-functional collaboration with in-house communication and social platforms to improve knowledge management, speed up decision-making and special approvals
Use in-built capabilities to monitor team activities, set targets, ensure accountability, track achievements, and reward high performers
Digital CRM for Pharmaceutical industry
CRMNEXT’s Pharma CRM is a comprehensive solution that helps pharmaceutical companies in managing relationships with physicians, chemists, hospitals and healthcare societies. In the age of patent expiration & pricing scrutiny, pharmaceutical companies are increasingly facing pressure to build stronger relationship management capabilities to help boost prescription share and avoid legal hassles. This is the right time for companies to implement CRM in Pharma that can identify market shifts and respond effectively, thereby increasing competitive advantage. It also needs a robust platform for KOL management.
Digital CRM for pharmaceuticals and life sciences have evolved from a workforce management application to a more customer-centric strategy. Current focus in home grown systems and incumbent CRM vendors has failed to keep up with this new realization. Their rigid architecture makes it expensive and obsolete to upgrade. There is a need to review these implementations to ensure that CRM is more aligned with business needs. CRMNEXT CRM for Pharma provides a fresh way to look at stimulating & managing growth. It brings the best practices from over eleven industry verticals in one comprehensive offering.
CRM software for Pharma and Life Sciences helps companies in addressing the following challenges:
1. How to quantify physicians' perception about drugs?
2. How to ensure optimum utilization of samples?
3. How to segment chemists and hospitals based on consumption potential and growth prospects?
4. How to optimize travel plans for sales teams?
5. HHow to contain training costs in the face of attrition?
6. How to record competitor steps to build business intelligence?
7. How to track and prioritize complaints, including medical defects?
8. How to provide real-time insights into key performance indicators with intelligent reports and dashboards for pro-active actions?
Large and medium sized pharmaceutical companies can benefit from a high-impact pharma CRM as it ensures the following:
1. Segmentation on potential growth.
2. Track competitor’s campaigns.
3. Assignments for cases based on importance and priority.
4. Prioritization of contact database.
5. Quantify data for in-depth analysis.
6. Effective activity management.
7. Follow-up samples dispatch.
8. Knowledge management and training.