About CRMNEXT’s Telecom Edition:
Interconnectivity is the basis to the modern telecom industry. 4G/3G technologies have scaled up telecom service offerings and customers prefer increased integration in their daily life. Digital CRM for telecom helps telecom service providers maximize customer acquisition, improve service satisfaction and boost revenue by streamlining processes and consolidating customer data spread across multiple systems. Telecom CRM has powerful distributor management capabilities that enables a seamless transformation from a ‘product-centric’ to a ‘customer-centric’ organization required to succeed in a competitive market. Telecommunication is emerging as a key sector that benchmarks a country's progress.
Telecom CRM creates a common execution platform for all customer facing departments by integrating with various systems to provide easy access to information and create efficient workflows. It also facilitates a comprehensive channel management right from acquisition to segmentation to identifying potential, target setting and complete service assurance process, thereby providing a good insight into complete value chain.
Cloud CRM for telecom helps companies in addressing the following challenges:
1. How to manage distribution channel performance and relation?
2. How to increase new customer acquisition and reduce churn?
3. How to segment customers for targeted cross selling campaigns?
4. How to improve work force productivity and performance?
5. How to ensure fast & accurate resolutions to customer complaints and service requests?
6. How to manage customer experience across channels?
7. How to reduce process wastage while ensuring compliance?
Large and medium sized companies can benefit from high-impact telecom CRM software as it ensures the following:
1. End-to-end sales management.
2. Diverse systems on a single interface.
3. Study competitors to increase win rate.
4. Key account management.
5. Prevent customer churn.
6. Effective product pricing strategies.
7. Customer data segmentation for faster ARPU.
8. Better coordination for faster resolutions.
Telecom Cloud CRM ensures uniform customer experience across all touch points. It helps in managing customer acquisition, cross-selling and workforce transformation by collating data and ensuring service levels using process centricity. It establishes an integrated desktop across stakeholders and departments while automating processes for different functions like sales, services, marketing and fulfilment.