About CRMNEXT’s Mutual Fund Edition:
Digital CRM for asset management helps mutual fund houses enhance customer retention, goodwill and boost revenues. It does so with the help of Cloud CRM, that streamlines processes, improving distributor management and facilitating cross-function workflows on a single technology platform.
Mutual Fund CRM software helps eliminate any risk by making all necessary documents available across all touch points on a real-time basis. Executives need not hop between multiple windows and systems, or go through multiple registrars to get customer information. All the information is collated and displayed on a single window giving a 360⁰ view seamlessly.
CRMNEXT’s Digital CRM for mutual fund helps fund houses in addressing the following challenges:
1. How to create an intelligent, unified view of customers and their needs?
2. How to provide valid and latest distributor-wise AUM data to help relationship managers drive campaigns and performance?
3. How to influence corporate investment decisions to channel funds into right asset classes?
4. How to use registrar data to build stronger relationships, spot trends, movements and detect early warnings?
5. How to segment distributors & focus limited resources on higher potential relationships?
6. How to plan and aid distributors to expand their customer base and AUM?
7. How to effectively train workforce, distributors and key influencers on new products, value-additions and complementing skills?
8. How to manage competition by empowering relationship managers with data to grow & measure the width/depth of relationships?
9. How to ensure optimal service quality to investors & distributors, across a complete financial eco-system?
10. How to analyze reports of marketing efforts to aid in better campaign management?
Large and medium sized houses can benefit from Cloud CRM software as it ensures the following:
1. Build faster corporate relationships.
2. Assist distributor’s customer expansion.
3. Spot trends and movements.
4. Empower RMs with data.
5. Generate alerts for registrar data.
6. Manage current distributor AUM.
7. Measure width and depth of relationships.
8. Ensure in-depth knowledge management.
Asset management companies (AMCs) often have distorted visions due to the complexities involved in creating a single repository of actionable data. In such scenarios, most CRM initiatives become departmental in nature, solutions that quickly become part of the problem. Furthermore, the next generation CRM software is uniquely complemented by ‘Trend Server’, an analytical engine, purposefully built for AMCs. Using the intelligence gathered from Trend Server, CRMNext ushers in complete practices, streamlined processes and consolidated systems, ensuring that it quickly becomes a single destination for all stakeholder needs.