About CRMnext’s Media Edition:
CRMnext’s CRM for media provides comprehensive relationship management solutions for media companies to boost revenues by streamlining processes, on a powerful technology platform that helps build richer relationships to retain, grow and acquire new accounts.
In recent years, with the advent of internet, the media industry has shown extraordinary growth by embracing new media and broadcasting techniques. With scrupulous and careful account planning, sales execution and analysis, potential can be monetized like never before. The real difficulty lies in catching up and competing against the top media houses, while trying to increase sales and boost efficiency.
Media CRM software provides complete account management with insights into the sales pipeline and incorporates analytics from AdEx/ Aircheck/ TAM to facilitate taking corrective measures for maximizing revenue. It also helps in monitoring inventory commitments and integrates with media core systems like Traffic and Finance for last mile updates.
With pre-built processes for multimedia space/ timeslot sales and unified views of the accounts across departments like sales, creative, revenue planning, production and traffic, it is designed to address the needs of every media house.
CRMnext’s CRM system for media helps companies in addressing the following challenges:
1. How to ensure end-to-end visibility into the ad sales process, right from prospecting through the creative/ proposal stage to inventory commitment, traffic planning and finally closure?
2. How to provide up-to-date analysis on advertising budgets and spends and slice/dice data account-wise, brand-wise, media-wise to maximize wallet share?
3. How to collate and analyze competitors using AdEx/ Aircheck/ TAM data to track lost opportunities and use pre-built automated workflows to target the same?
4. How to grow existing relationships with accounts, media agencies, advertising agencies, PR firms, etc. and retain interaction histories to nullify the adverse effects of sales force attrition?
5. How to segment media and advertising agencies based on their influence over different customer segments and incremental business value?
6. How to provide a single 360° view of accounts - the brands they foster, current and past advertising patterns, loyalty and other competing campaigns, credit profiles and pending customer issues?
7. How to reliably coordinate, collaborate and follow-up customer requests and complaints, across channels to ensure fast & accurate resolutions?
Large and medium sized companies can benefit from a high-impact media CRM software as it ensures the following:
1. Single interface for account details.
2. End-to-end visibility for ad sales.
3. Smooth multi-departmental collaborations.
4. Effective rapport building through channel management.
5. Analyze customer loyalty.
6. Reports on interaction history.
7. Current and past marketing trends.
8. Budgets and expenses for campaigns.
CRM software for media enables sales workforce transformation by providing data & process centricity. It establishes an integrated desktop with a complete 360° view of accounts, while automating processes across functions like sales, services, marketing and operations. As a next generation platform, it creates customer centricity and strengthens relationships, resulting in enhanced growth and improved profitability.