Manage all leads on a single platform, enable intelligent automated lead assignments, and provide context-based coaching tips to sales reps
Leverage data within media CRM, social and third-party systems to get 360-degree views of prospects, understand consumer preferences, and make relevant sales pitches
Create value-based relationships by segmenting customers and running focused contact programs to improve the effectiveness of marketing communication
Capture & manage all service requests with detailed customer histories to provide FTR resolutions and outstanding customer experiences at all touch points
Utilize subscription data, activity patterns, and embedded analytics to help associates offer in-context, relevant products & services to customers
Enable instant gratification for standard requests like service scheduling & complaint logs on mobile and web while optimizing costs with CRMNEXT Digital capabilities
Leverage the power of digital media CRM to upskill team members with self-paced learning options and create robust knowledge management frameworks
Enable cross-functional collaboration with in-house communication and social platforms to improve knowledge management, speed up decision-making and special approvals
Use in-built capabilities to monitor team activities, set targets, ensure accountability, track achievements, and reward high performers
Digital CRM for Media
Customer relationship management solution for media provides comprehensive relationship management solutions for media companies to boost revenues by streamlining processes, on a powerful technology platform that helps build richer relationships to retain, grow and acquire new accounts.
In recent years, with the advent of internet, the media industry has shown extraordinary growth by embracing new media and broadcasting techniques. With scrupulous and careful account planning, sales execution and analysis, potential can be monetized like never before. The real difficulty lies in catching up and competing against the top media houses, while trying to increase sales and boost efficiency.
Media CRM software provides complete account management with insights into the sales pipeline and incorporates analytics from AdEx/ Aircheck/ TAM to facilitate taking corrective measures for maximizing revenue. It also helps in monitoring inventory commitments and integrates with media core systems like Traffic and Finance for last mile updates.
With pre-built processes for multimedia space/ timeslot sales and unified views of the accounts across departments like sales, creative, revenue planning, production and traffic, it is designed to address the needs of every media house.
CRM for media industry helps companies in addressing the following challenges:
1. How to ensure end-to-end visibility into the ad sales process, right from prospecting through the creative/ proposal stage to inventory commitment, traffic planning and finally closure?
2. How to provide up-to-date analysis on advertising budgets and spends and slice/dice data account-wise, brand-wise, media-wise to maximize wallet share?
3. How to collate and analyze competitors using AdEx/ Aircheck/ TAM data to track lost opportunities and use pre-built automated workflows to target the same?
4. How to grow existing relationships with accounts, media agencies, advertising agencies, PR firms, etc. and retain interaction histories to nullify the adverse effects of sales force attrition?
5. How to segment media and advertising agencies based on their influence over different customer segments and incremental business value?
6. How to provide a single 360° view of accounts - the brands they foster, current and past advertising patterns, loyalty and other competing campaigns, credit profiles and pending customer issues?
7. How to reduce process cost and wastage, at the same time, improving compliance and audit standards?
8. How to reliably coordinate, collaborate and follow-up customer requests and complaints, across channels to ensure fast & accurate resolutions?
Benefit from a digital media CRM software
1. Single interface for account details.
2. End-to-end visibility for ad sales.
3. Smooth multi-departmental collaborations.
4. Effective rapport building through channel management.
5. Analyze customer loyalty.
6. Reports on interaction history.
7. Current and past marketing trends.
8. Budgets and expenses for campaigns.
CRM software for media enables sales workforce transformation by providing data & process centricity. It establishes an integrated desktop with a complete 360° view of accounts, while automating processes across functions like sales, services, marketing and operations. As a next generation platform, it creates customer centricity and strengthens relationships, resulting in enhanced growth and improved profitability.