About CRMNext Banking Edition:
CRM for banking has evolved from a ‘product based’ to ‘customer centric’ strategy that helps manage the entire customer life cycle. CRMNext’s Banking Edition enables banks to enhance customer experience and boost revenues by streamlining workflow processes. We are the first CRM solution platform to roll Digital CRM in Asia.This platform facilitates a transformation that propels banks to higher growth rates. In today’s financial environment, peppered with digital disruption, banks can no longer depend on customer inertia to retain customer loyalty. Relationship dynamics are drifting away from ‘inherited’ relationships to ‘managed’ relationships, from ‘physical’ to ‘virtual’ banking and from ‘branch’ specific to ‘anywhere’ banking. Banks continue to face stiff revenue targets while struggling with too many departments, systems and geographies. Our cloud Banking CRM, fully customized to your needs and business goals, will ensure that you stay not one, but six steps ahead. CRMNEXT a global CRM company has its presence in Noida ,Mumbai (India), USA, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, Dubai, Philippines, Malaysia. Singapore, Vietnam, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
The key to a successful implementation of any banking CRM software lies in addressing the following challenges:
1. How to improve customer acquisition and reduce the lead conversion cycle?
2. How to create an intelligent 360⁰ view of customers that provides every detail at a single glance?
3. How to cross-sell products across multiple channels on a single platform?
4. How to assist the workforce in achieving higher targets plus improving coordination efforts?
5. How to converge multiple campaigns across product lines while providing visibility across channels?
6. How to pursue service requests or complaints across channels to ensure fast and accurate resolution with strict SLA Adherence?
7. How to reduce process cost and wastage while conforming to compliance and audit standards?
8. How to provide real-time insights with intelligent reports & dashboards for pro-active action?
CRM software for large and medium sized banks can offer the following benefits:
1. Faster lead conversion.
2. A single window access for all needs.
3. Improved efficiency and waste reduction.
4. Increased customer acquisition and profitability.
5. Enhanced customer experience & satisfaction.
6. Strengthened workforce management.
7. Utilization of advanced real-time reporting.
Moreover, CRMnext’s Banking CRM software enables workforce transformation by providing data and process centricity. It establishes an integrated desktop with complete customer 360° view, while automating processes across functions like sales, services, marketing and operations. As a futuristic Digital CRM on a cloud platform, it is guaranteed to generate growth and improved profitability.